Information about the data user
The data user (or, in accordance with the European Union law, data controller) is Wantao Limited, the company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong, having its place of business at the address: 8F, 30 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong. Hereinafter shall be referred to as the “Company”, “we, “us”, “our”.
You can always contact us due to any question about your personal data processing via contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the personal data?
Personal data means any data: (a)relating directly or indirectly to a living individual; (b)from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and (c)in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable.
What data the Company collects about you?
When you browse the Website, the Company automatically collects the following information:
- ID and type of your device, your IP address, information about your Web-browser;
- Information about the time zone and about the language, installed on your device;
- Information about your experience with the Website (number of times you have visited the Website, your actions on the Website).
Hereinafter this information shall be referred to as the “Automatically collected data”.
When you use the Services and the Website, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Website, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Website to their fullest potential.
Personal data you provide to us
When sending to us the messages via “Contact us” form and when communicating with the employees of the Company, you submit to the Company the following personal data:
- Your full name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your message, which contains your inquiry. It may contain the data about your business, your employment status and other data, from which it is practicable to identify you.
How the Company uses your data?
The company uses your automatically collected data and the data, collected by cookies for the following purposes:
- To diagnose problems with our server (if any):
- To administer the Website;
- To analyse trends, track a visitor’s movement on the Website;
- To understand the Website visitors` preferences and their needs.
Concerning your personal data, the Company uses it for the flowing purposes:
- To respond to your message(s);
- To negotiate with you for the purpose to reach a business deal;
- To comply with the Laws and regulations of Hong Kong and other jurisdictions.
To whom the Company discloses your data?
The Company may disclose your personal data to the following third-parties and for the following purposes:
- To the third-parties, which may be engaged in the process of negotiating and reaching a deal with you;
- The employees of the Company;
- Host providers, web-services providers;
- With the government authorities, such as courts, police upon they lawful request.
Please note that:
- All employees, affiliates of the Company are obliged to follow this Policy;
How long The Company process your data, including personal data?
The company store and process your data as long as we need it for purposes, described, or, in some cases, as long it is required by the law.
The notice for the European Economic Area residents
Please note, that our business has its place in Hong Kong, and it means that local legal standards of the data protection differ from EEA standards. Thus, if you are the resident of the European Economic Area and you do not want your data to be transferred and processed outside European Economic Area, you can either stop using the Website or request us not to process your personal data. But please note, that if we stop processing of your personal data you won’t be able to use the Website in its fullest potential.
Your rights in course of your data processing
Under the Cap. 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Laws of Hong Kong you have the rights as specified below. If you want to realize any, please send an email to email@example.com.
Data access request. You have the right to be informed whether we hold your personal data and if we hold such data, to be supplied by us with the copy of such data.
Data correction request. You can always request us to correct data you have previously submitted to us.
Data erasure request. If we do not need your personal data for any purpose (for example, we did not reach a deal) and this erasure is not prohibited by law, you can request us to an erasure of your personal data.
Right for EEA residents
If you are the resident of the European Economic Area, in addition to the rights, mentioned above, you have additional rights, which you may realize by sending to us an email:
Right to restriction of processing. You can request us to restrict processing for a specific purpose or to restrict processing at all.
Right of data portability. You have the right to obtain a personal data we have collected about you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request us to transmit those data to another controller.
Right to object. You have the right to object processing of your personal data. Please note, that in this case the Company will not be able to provide to you with the services of the Website.
Please note, that:
- We may ask additional proofs of your identity before realization of any right, specified above;
- Some rights may be restricted if it required by the Law.
If you have any complaints, you can send them to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that processing of your data is unlawful, or you want to lodge a complaint, please, follow the Website of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data of the Hong Kong – www.pcpd.org.hk.
Changes to this Policy